The Rap Lab Reloaded 2.0 30.05.2020 - The Plug Zw

The Rap Lab Reloaded 2.0 30.05.2020


So much Drama, Growth and Talent In and around the City of Kings with regards to the Culture. Lets take a look at some of the highlights off this week's edition of the RAP LAB RELOADED 2.0 with THORNE LAROQ

This week on THE SOUNDTRACK TO THA STREETS

1. J Dumza - Gcobha remix ft. Gunx Da Pharoah and Muse

2. Phanas - Hayi kabi ft Kbrizzy, Vic Jita, Rockie DoUb, Silolamkhonto, Asaph, Jay Dumza, Teecy and Ganyaz JR

3. Sugar Shane - WAZE

This week on WORD ON THE STREETS

The Whine Quins are back at it and this time the shade is being thrown at Lizy Taylor.
She dropped the track "I'm back" if u remember, 
it was explicit thats why she didn't put it up for radio.
So apparently, according to Lizzy Taylor, the problem and drama started becoz she said "to set the record straight, am not a whinquin" on the track on one of her bars and the other chicks mis interpreted that.
She says.
"I said that cause noreen had been telling people that l was taking her place and actually many people were assuming that too. To me, it was me putting it out there that even if l hang out with them, l ain't one of them. Diva had asked me to partner up with her on those fabulous Quin thangs and l was down with her and that move.
To me it was like saying that l ain't a Whin Quin but a fabulous Quin.
So l told em l wasn't gonna apologize for nothing".
Lizy taylor said 
Yesterday l dropped my Ginde challenge bars and Marcus Mafia, their ex manager said... it was actually fire and asked to do a vid for it to drop on instagram and YouTube etc but her (Diva) comments got shady".
Leading up to a reaction by Taylor who sent Diva a message saying "i aint scared of u if you got a problem say it to my face, letz do this".
Lizzy said to the Lab that the problem is that these chix want to be worshiped but she aint scared of them and she knows they scared to look her up coz they know they might get wooped.
Lizzy said I dont do subliminals, "I straight-up threw it in their faces".
Word is they might even do a diss track on Lizzy, that is (Noreen ..Diva ..and Tasha).
As it turns out, Lizzy
 got into an argument with Noreen coz of her artwork for "I'm back".
She, Noreen, even offered to pay Frae to delete it
and Frae refused to.
Can Yo believe that.
Meantime.

Big Dawg battle rapper NguDonni is not having the Whin Quin attack on Lizzy taylor, NguDonni And Lizzy have been collab-creating on a new project of late. NguDonni said to the Lab,  "Noreen, Tasha & Diva been ganging up, low-key taking shots @ Liz so I'm in her corner.
Those 3 chics better make sure they bring the right fire power ngoba another swipe at uLiz he will make sure she makes their lives hell.
Said NguDonni. "Bebize bonke labo mrapper ababathembileyo coz if ANYBODY tries to side with them, they'll get it."
Diva responded during the show this weekend saying it is on, so don't miss the Lab next week as week check out what the Quins have to say about Lizzy Taylor.

This week on Live bars

1. Lizzy Taylor - Ginde bars
2. NguDonni - Ndinotonga

Last week the Lab proposed that Sugar Shane be forwarded to the Prime Gladiator's brawl to face Muse, the current Prime, seeing as he, Sugar Shane, hasn't been challenged in over seven weeks for him to earn his 5 mics that he needs to qualify.
Two out of the 3 judges concurred with Muse saying rules are rules. For Sugar Shane to battle Muse, he needs to have five wins in the pocket. In his words, Muse said.
"Happened to tune into RapLab last week. He says I wanted to put this on the record. Unless and until Shuga Shane gets his 5 mics, I won't be battling him. He has to earn being a Prime. That cant just be given. I'm here...ain't going no where".
One of the judges who concurred said, 

We have a system my brother. Byo people are like that. They NEVER rise to the occasion they love bickering on social media... But if you go against your system this will mean anyone else who comes up can just challenge the championship just like that...and it kills the system coz what's the use... There is some Harare people who were offering money before the GZE Noble Stylz battle but cats were scared lol...we just have to find a way to find battle cats....maybe find incentives or sponsors or something angazi....but that's just how I see it....".
Muse has successfully defended his title twice after baging his five mics to become the first Prime Gladiator on Live Bars. Sugar Shane is yet to battle his first challenge. With his single "Me" doing well on the MICNIFICENT 5 and an EP/ALBUM on the way Sugar Shane has no beef with Muse or any battle rapper, he said he is in it purely for the spot. But anyone can get it if its on.

This week on the Micnificent 5

5. Othordox - ulitshapha

4. Gunx da Pharoah ft Vic Jita - Gabazi
GunXdaPharoah - Another Bag Of Trash (ABOT) EP is OUT NOW - Link DOWNLOAD

3. Stenno ft Cal Vin - Mfowethu

2. Sugar Shane - Me

1. Terry Tempo - Focused

This week's Artist of the Week is GANYAZ JR

Real name, Takudzwa Ganyanhewe aka Ganyaz-Jr.
I started rapping 2007 made my 1st real song in 2008 but i have been a fan of Hip Hop and rap music since 1998 that era until 2003 was my favourite.
I was born at Luveve Clinic just opposite the library in old Luveve close wasMafakela primary school, maybe that’s the reason why i was into reading novels so much.
I’m a New Luveve boy and I rap my hood to the fullest but my whole come-up phase came when I was now staying in Ilanda, the hood close to Townsend.
I went to Milton High so quit ye like men is my motto.
My Industry Crush is this beautiful lady from Byo Patie Nyathi, hopefully i will take her on another lit date after this lockdown is over…
Well real men don’t kiss and tell but my 1st lay was older than me by 2yrs and at that time I lied to her and said I had done it before. I don’t think she could tell it was my 1st time because I did my thing.
I love Gin but to tell the truth when I’m at home I love me some Chibuku Super that really is food and drink.
My biggest Influence is 90s Hip Hop mostly the New York dudes I’m into that genre heavy.
My ambition is to put Bulawayo and Zim Hip Hop on the map, be the best from my city, put in work make the best songs and shoot the best videos to get continental and international recognition. I want to be on Trace TV, Trace Africa, Channel O and MTV Base just to let them know that Zimbabwean Hip Hop has talent and for all the kids coming up to see that it’s possible to make it out from Zimbabwe. I would also love to be signed to a major record label like Universal or Sony Music because of the opportunities and the quality of music that those labels create but it has to be a good deal.
Right now I’m single but that will change very soon I just want to meet a beautiful woman, somebody I can vibe with, someone who supports my dreams and ambitions, she gatta have a great personality, have a good heart and be kind and caring.
At the moment I’m just focused on my hustle I’m not really beefing with anyone I’m a cool guy let’s build instead of beefing let’s make moves to make the culture bigger and give the future stars a chance to flourish buy building a strong base for them to launch from.
I’m the middle of three children; got an older brother and a younger sister my parents are still together. I was born in Bulawayo but I’m from Chinhoyi I’m really into my culture and my roots, I love my family so much because they support everything that I do to the maximum we are united like that.
My favourite local artist is Asaph.
My five year plan is too own a state of the art studio with the best equipment and have my own record label with distribution from a major plus I want to be bigger than I am now build my wealth
and fan base. I also want to be an International artist and have the biggest shows in the country hopefully fill up Barbourfields and Luveve Stadium.

You can catch the RapLab Reloaded 2.0 every Saturday live on Khulumani Fm 95.0 every Saturday morning @ 09:30am or download the khulumani fm app And tune in from anywhere in the world. Until next week, lets keep it moving.
@ThorneLaroq
@RapLab09
Email: laroqthorne@gmail.com
The PlugZw 2018. Powered by Blogger.