Who is Domi Luminamo ? - The Plug Zw

Who is Domi Luminamo ?



By: Shanaz Chamwaita5.

Domi luminamo Professionally Known as MäHustler which means "My Hustle" is a 19 year old uprising artist based in Cape Town, South Africa. Domi was born in Congo (DRC) but grew up in SA.

At the age of seven he started singing in a certain choir back home which developed his love and passion for music but didn't take it serious till march 2018 when he dropped his debut single titled "Moves" which gained a lot of attention.

In June 2019 he then dropped his debut EP titled "MOVES S2.
Domi made his first TV appearance, radio interview and got a chance to perform with the industry gurus Aka, YoungstarCpt and A_Reece.

"My music is based on true life experiences and  " I'm not with what genre you do stuff" because I describe my sound as "MäHustler" - said Domi.

Check out his music using the link below.
Stream/Download
The PlugZw 2018. Powered by Blogger.