16 year old, ready to take over the world. Meet Shanaz Chamwaita - The Plug Zw

16 year old, ready to take over the world. Meet Shanaz Chamwaita

I am Shanaz Chamwaita, a 16 year old Zimbabwean but based in Cape Town South Africa. I am a well spoken, talented young lady. I  begun my presenting career at the age 14, hosted  several school events. I became a radio presenter at the age of 15 at UCT as a news reader, gossip talker and hosted an entire show on air individually. I am a passionate writer and youtuber. Am also a writer at an online magazine  www.theplugzw.tk.
Currently pursuing my dreams in media [ modeling , acting ,presenting, singing and dancing ]

Follow me on social media
Twitter @shanazchamwaita5
Instagram @shanazchamwaita5
Face Book @shanazchamwaita5
Email schamwaita064@gmail.com
The PlugZw 2018. Powered by Blogger.