Let's see what's on the menu - The Plug Zw

Let's see what's on the menu

The live bars first season ended last week with Muse the artist defeating NguDoni. So while the streets are still debating the outcome, the RapLab Reloaded is uploading the second season. Be fore we jump on to the second season here is what Muse had to say about his reign as the prime leading up to his sixth mic victory last weekend over NguDonni. This is what he had to say :Let me start of by quoting Mr. Ali "THE CHAMP IS HERE!". Feels really great to hold the title and I'm not shy to say that I'm very deserving of it. Among all the cities heavyweights I was the one to step up to show and prove why it is that I hold the Best Lyricist Glamour Award. I've been at this for a very long time and I've been working on my skill and The Raplab's Live Bar Battles was just another tool I needed to use to keep my game sharp. I'm happy that I've gotten to the position am at right now. It's also great to know there are many people behind not only me but the culture who are in support of the progress. It's been a hell of a long road to get to the 6 mics. A few close calls but, what's the fun if it its going to be all walk overs. I'd say my easier battles would have to be Sage M One, Static and GunxDaPharoe. Tariq was a nice battle, that one had me on the edge of my seat. I wasn't so sure what the turn out was going to be seeing that in was up against a vernac spitter. Either way you slice it, I had to put the lion down. Coming up against Doni I wasn't really sure what approach to take. I did my best to research him, I couldn't find much. So I took to the street and heard about the L he took to Cal_Vin and how he got up in his feelings about it. Also, he seemed to be a very aggravated about being put on the shelf for all this time, so I used that to my advantage. All in all it was a good battle, he had his shots, they just didn't hit the mark like he had hoped for. The way I see it is that he used a couple of studio tricks to try and spice up the fact he really didn't have much to say to attack me. It's a battle, leave the theatrics for a live scenario where you have an audience. Here its about delivery content and attacking your apponent. Up to now, I've kept it just like that and I've been the better man in all my battles. Doni is nice, and had he kept on me it might have been a different outcome. It's unfortunate all anyone has to say about me is that I've been in America and that my accent is what keeps me where I am. I find that kind of funny, I'm waiting on someone to come up with something new. At the end of the day, I'm not a battle rapper. I'm a hiphop artist that wants to keep pushing the culture and all of its elements forward. Don't get it twisted though, I'm here to hold this title, and all challengers are welcome. I'm ready at all times to get into beast mode and chew up these rappers. Download Live Bars M.U.S.E vs Ngu Doni. Download Live Bars Ngu Doni vs M.U.S.E
The PlugZw 2018. Powered by Blogger.